What is a lifeku?

A lifeku is a haiku about daily life. For those who are unfamiliar with haiku, it is a form of Japanese poetry usually about nature, "profound," and formatted in 3 lines of 5 syllables, 7 syllables, and 5 syllables. Feel free to check out some famous haikus if you still don't get it.

Comment. It'll make the popular kids like you.

A note to myself...

A special thanks to my Twin Flame who always notices my morning typos. The thing is, I am actually a good speller and a person who hates typos... but when you're trying to get it out there at 7:00 am before you run out the door, obviously you miss a few. So I figured I deserved my own lifeku:

Daily Lifeku Girl
Maybe you should check spelling?
There's typos galore...

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

No problem. I'm not good at writing but I sure can find those spelling errors! Although that rukcus one was pretty bad...

Daughter said...

I know seriously how did that make it past like 4 different levels of spell check? I need sleep.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, happens to a lot of us. I always tend to correct ppls grammar too haha

Anonymous said...

Speaking of typos I just saw another one... in the sign up box. Im TO lazy to check here everyday.

Daughter said...

Jesus what's wrong with me??