What is a lifeku?

A lifeku is a haiku about daily life. For those who are unfamiliar with haiku, it is a form of Japanese poetry usually about nature, "profound," and formatted in 3 lines of 5 syllables, 7 syllables, and 5 syllables. Feel free to check out some famous haikus if you still don't get it.

Comment. It'll make the popular kids like you.

Merry Commercial Gift Giving Day

A very happy holidays to everyone from The Daily Lifeku:

Old creepy uncle
Don’t make me sit on your lap
I’ll tell my parents


Cheapskate relative
Don't bother coming next year
Socks are not presents

2 Comments:

msc said...

i agree, however, my grandmother always gives me socks (this year I got one pair of black and one pair of white). I can't not invite her back next year, and she means really well. Who wants cold feet?

JijiN3k0 said...

There's a song in my country where he sings "Mr. Santa Claus, every year I get socks and drawers."

Does this injustice happen all over the world?