What is a lifeku?

A lifeku is a haiku about daily life. For those who are unfamiliar with haiku, it is a form of Japanese poetry usually about nature, "profound," and formatted in 3 lines of 5 syllables, 7 syllables, and 5 syllables. Feel free to check out some famous haikus if you still don't get it.

Comment. It'll make the popular kids like you.

Friday, December 19

Sometimes, people piss you off. So you do things, like send pizzas to their house or sign them up for email newsletters. Or other things...

When you were asleep
I farted right in your face
So who’s the man now?

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor poor Chones.

Daughter said...

If he read that he's going to think I totally farted in his face.

Daughter said...

reads, I know how to spell

Ferd said...

Hard, cold, evil!!!
LMAO!

I really like this artsy "fartsy" blog! Nice job! I think I'll follow for a while.

Happy Holidays!

Lisa Wines said...

Oh My God. Brilliant. "So who's the man now?" buahaha! I love your blog. Thanks for finding me on BlogCatalog.

I MUST sharpen my pencil and submit some High-kewl.