What is a lifeku?

A lifeku is a haiku about daily life. For those who are unfamiliar with haiku, it is a form of Japanese poetry usually about nature, "profound," and formatted in 3 lines of 5 syllables, 7 syllables, and 5 syllables. Feel free to check out some famous haikus if you still don't get it.

Comment. It'll make the popular kids like you.

Friday, November 28

As I've said before, sometimes one needs no introduction:

Fuzzy little lamb,
You don't want me to eat you?
Don't be so tasty

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha...It's so true. Lamb is so tasty.

Daughter said...

I know... I used to have guilt about eating lamb when I was a kid, because they're so cute... Then my uncle gave me a kebab and I thought it was the tastiest beef I had ever had. Low and behold, it wasn't beef at all.

Those delicious little fuckers shouldn't be so tasty and cute at the same time.