What is a lifeku?

A lifeku is a haiku about daily life. For those who are unfamiliar with haiku, it is a form of Japanese poetry usually about nature, "profound," and formatted in 3 lines of 5 syllables, 7 syllables, and 5 syllables. Feel free to check out some famous haikus if you still don't get it.

Comment. It'll make the popular kids like you.

Monday, January 19

Have you ever been in the middle of a "conversation" with someone who just drones on and one, flapping their gums, not even once noticing that you have tried to open your mouth on multiple occasions? Blah blah blah blah blah about their parents, boyfriend/girlfriend, work, bodily functions, last vacation, political opinions... sometimes I like to remind people that I just don't care, but there's no way they can hear me if they are still talking.

Conversation hog
When you talk I wonder if
You’ll ever shut up

1 Comments:

The Self-Deprechaun said...

I say just punch them or stab them with a spoon. Please tell my wife that you think I am the love messiah.