What is a lifeku?

A lifeku is a haiku about daily life. For those who are unfamiliar with haiku, it is a form of Japanese poetry usually about nature, "profound," and formatted in 3 lines of 5 syllables, 7 syllables, and 5 syllables. Feel free to check out some famous haikus if you still don't get it.

Comment. It'll make the popular kids like you.

Happy 2009!!

Reactions: 
Happy New Year everybody! Let's begin 2009 with a very large bottle of water, and possibly some Gatorade and saltines from some... In honor of the most drunken night of the year, Maureen and I have put together a little trio of lifekus covering most possible New Year's situations. If we left out something that applies to you, write your own lifeku because we're hungover:



For those who didn't get any:


New Year's Eve Party
Alcohol-induced coma
I thought I'd get laid

For those who got some:

Where did you come from?
You looked much better last night
Stupid beer goggles

For those who don't remember:


The toilet's taken
So I decided to just
Puke in the shower

2 Comments:

Daughter said...

I feel like I need to post an emergency lifeku based on last night's debauchery:

Vomiting out the
Car window does not make a
Good first impression



You know who you are.

JijiN3k0 said...

Go away headache
I did not drink that much so
Do not torture me