What is a lifeku?

A lifeku is a haiku about daily life. For those who are unfamiliar with haiku, it is a form of Japanese poetry usually about nature, "profound," and formatted in 3 lines of 5 syllables, 7 syllables, and 5 syllables. Feel free to check out some famous haikus if you still don't get it.

Comment. It'll make the popular kids like you.

Saturday, September 27

This one's dedicated to every single one of you walking around looking like you're having a conversation with yourself:


Hey suit over there
With a blue tooth stuck to your
Face, you look stupid

UPDATE: I'm not the only one who thinks you're stupid. Check out this post over at Indexed to see a diagram.

5 Comments:

The Gerald said...

Blue tooth is awesome
Call me "neo", I'm "the one".
LeBleur in yo face!

Daughter said...

Says the man for whom I wrote said lifeku. Is your bluetooth stuck to your lebleu face right now?

Daughter said...

okay I just realized that that was your version of a haiku because I am dense

Anonymous said...

The last thing you wrote just cracked me up. Hilarious Rach.

Daughter said...

What, you mean bringing "density" back?